[HLUG] Flash plug in on Firefox

Graham Cole g at gcole.uklinux.net
Sat May 27 21:19:44 BST 2006

I have had similar troubles (things installed but not operating) and one
reason was sometimes needing a 'symbolic link' which connects the new
plug-in to the Firefox. How to do it in detail (if this is your problem)
I cannot tell but I have obtained useful hints from various sites such
as linuxquestions.
Good luck
Graham