[HLUG] Flash plug in on Firefox

Gordon Alabaster herelug at centaurus.demon.co.uk
Mon May 29 12:25:57 BST 2006

Graham,
Thanks for the linux question forum, I have added it to my list of
places to look. I also googled the problem again and came across
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-fc5.html
where I found specific install instructions for FC5 and Flash for
Firefox, also JRE which I need for banking. It is a very well written
site of a person's notes on various subjects, including FC3, FC4 and
FC5, so may be worth a look if you have a problem now or in the future
(FC6, FC7, ...).

Flash and JRE installs both worked well for me and I am now looking at
Real Player for sound from BBC site.

Regards

Gordon.