[HLUG] Noel McGuinness

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 21:15:15 BST 2006

Dear Jeff

    May I say how very sorry I was to gather your sad news on my return
from London yesterday. It was awful upset having been with Noel only a
week or so ago but it must be so much worse for you -  we send you our
very best wishes and deepest sympathy. My own father died in exactly
similar circumstances and I know just what an awful situation you are in
even despite the warnings from the past history.

    We hope to be able to come to Hereford tomorrow morning at 10 am.

    Chris & Lisa