[HLUG] meeting room

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Wed Oct 4 09:19:10 BST 2006

Brilliant, I'm sure I can make it again this month. I'll prepare some
distros and mains leads, in case an Installfest precipitates!

Personally speaking, I'd be keen to look at coming along on 1st
Wednesdays, as

1) it gains us access to a room for ourselves (is that the computer
room?!?!?!), and
2) this would de-clash with Herefs. Green Party meetings on 3rd
Wednesdays, which I'd like to attend.

...just my point of view and not a group steer.

Cheers,
Matt