[HLUG] GUADEC - Gnome Users and Developers Conference in Brum in July

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 4 13:12:12 BST 2007

Hi

An important event in the Linux calendar is GUADEC. Usually held in
Europe, this is an excellent opportunity to discover and get involved in
Gnome and Gnome application development and discussion and to see the
latest work going on.

Its going to be held on July 15-21st 2007 at the Birmingham
Conservatoire right in the middle of Brum city centre.

http://www.guadec.org/

& http://www.guadec.org/about

I'm hoping to go, and I hope others from our LUG can do too.

We can discuss further at the next LUG meeting or here ...

Cheers