[HLUG] Leaving!

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 17 13:45:33 BST 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:44:32 Matt Rhys-Roberts wrote:
> That's a welcome thought; I'd be very happy to stay on the HLUG list
> and continue to hang out for the foreseeable future. That sure beats
> having to completely disconnect from people due to moving around the
> country!! Wow!!!
>
> I look forward to seeing what state the Wrexham LUG is in. I hope
> HLUG continues to motor along organically.

Hello Matt,

I can't see much evidence of a Wrexham LUG anywhere any more, and
Powys LUG is in hibernation. However N Wales LUG is moderately
active (and organising a Free Software event for businesses and
social enterprises in October :).
There are also a few Shropshire LUG members who live on the right
side of the border, so I imagine you'll be alright up here :-)

Pob hwyl,

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                         rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                     www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                        +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2[TM] Project Management
Web services * Back-ups * Support * Training & Certification * E-Mail

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,               Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office: 4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org