[HLUG] Leaving!

Matt Rhys-Roberts matt.rhys-roberts at q-par.com
Fri Apr 13 10:44:41 BST 2007

Hi Mark,

That's a welcome thought; I'd be very happy to stay on the HLUG list and
continue to hang out for the foreseeable future. That sure beats having
to completely disconnect from people due to moving around the country!!
Wow!!!

I look forward to seeing what state the Wrexham LUG is in. I hope HLUG
continues to motor along organically.

Fly the geek/freak flag high!

cheers
Matt