[HLUG] Ubuntu 7.04 CD's/Holidays

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 8 23:54:41 BST 2007

Hi

I just got my Canonical Official Ubuntu Feisty Fawn 7.04 CD's, (a bit
late this year).

If anyone wants one, either normal or 64 bit give me a shout. I will
keep the rest for the presentation with the Green Party and the Friends
of the Earth, as I'm sure the free live and installable CD's will go
like a shot!

As its holiday season, and we are generally thinking of unwinding
without our PC's and laptops nearby, it might be nice to post instead
about anyway you're going on Holidays, or returning from.

Don't forget the website too, its seen little action recently. All LUG
members are allowed to post news items, or their own Blog on our site on
whatever you want, as long as its vaguely in connection with Linux, or FOSS.

Please get in touch with Mark, or myself if you want to get setup with a
useranme and password to let you in ..

Cheers