[HLUG] Hello!

dusty dusty at smashthestack.org
Sat Dec 22 23:06:59 GMT 2007

Hi Andrew,

Out of curiosity where in hereford do you work?  I'm currently
unemployed and looking for work preferably local.  I don't seem to find
many companies with positions that involve unix/linux.  To be honest I
can't find many IT jobs in hereford im thinking I may have to commute.
Any advice?

Regards,

Dusty.