[HLUG] Hello!

dusty dusty at smashthestack.org
Sat Dec 22 23:27:18 GMT 2007

Hi Graham,

Well it depends how you define the term 'hacking'.  I am not a cracker,
I am someone interested in Networking and Security.  The best way to
learn about this is using things such as wargames.  It depends on the
persons morales and what they do with their knowledge.  I just wanted to
clear that up.

Regards,

Dusty.