[HLUG] Upgrading from Ubuntu Edgy to Feisty now !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 21 21:29:35 GMT 2007

Hi

Well perhaps I'm a fool, but I've taken the plunge and am upgrading from
Ubuntu Edgy to Ubuntu Feisty Fawn whilst I'm typing this mail. Its not
released fully till April 07, but usually with a following wind I've
successfully upgraded early.

A word of warning to anyone else trying this :- expect some breakages,
and minor frustration (bit like running Windows!) whilst upgrading early
like this. There's still quite a bit of work to be made yet before
Feisty is released, but this is the fun of Linux !!

I'll tell you how it went later tonight....