[HLUG] Ubuntu (or whatever) on old Sony Vaio laptop, 64Mb ram?!

Ralph Jones ralphkj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:48:54 GMT 2007

Or else, this month's copy of Linux Magazine has a whole DVD full of
'small' distros, although some of them do seem quite feature-packed
(from my point of view anyway). I should think that should be able to
install them, a bit like the Ubuntu/Kubuntu live CD.

Puppy Linux ( http://www.puppylinux.org/user/viewpage.php?page_id=1 )
looks quite nice too!