[HLUG] Gee its quiet here these days !!

Graham Cole grahamcole at nerdshack.com
Mon Jan 8 09:35:55 GMT 2007

Very quiet! If you want a meeting at Canal Rd on WED 17th it will be ok but the room is booked by others and we have to use the main hall, which seems good enough. I'll be away on a long trip so won't be coming myself. Melodie Winch would be pleased to have confirmation of HLUG coming: style.winch at virgin.net
Graham