[HLUG] Linux Audio Player

Sue sue2033 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 30 22:25:53 GMT 2007

Amarok is still heavy, but it is good. I'd not heard of Banshee, probably
because it is a Gnome application (as is Rhythmbox); I run KDE. I'll have a
look at it.

Speaking of which, can my membership details be updated please, I am now using
sidux as my main distro (the Kanotix team split) and Kanotix on my other
laptop.

Thanks,

Sue.