[HLUG] Where is my new package?

Graham Cole grahamcole at nerdshack.com
Mon Jul 9 16:11:21 BST 2007

No the command doesn't work. I get a message telling me it's not
installed and I can get it by using the apt-get command. Ihe end of make
install is quoted below and looks healthy to my untrained eye. However I
don't see a mention of where the package has been put.

/usr/bin/install -c -d /usr/local/man/ja/man1
for n in bzz.1 c44.1 cjb2.1 cpaldjvu.1 csepdjvu.1 ddjvu.1 djvm.1
djvmcvt.1 djvu.1 djvudump.1 djvuextract.1 djvumake.1 djvups.1 djvused.1
djvuserve.1 djvutxt.1  ; do \
           if test -r $n ; then \
             /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 $n /usr/local/man/ja/man1 ; \
           elif test -r ./$n ; then \
             /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 ./$n /usr/local/man/ja/man1 ; \
           fi ; \
        done
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/graham/downloads/djvulibre-3.5.17/i18n/ja'
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/graham/downloads/djvulibre-3.5.17/i18n'

end quote