[HLUG] Website Logins

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:11:23 BST 2007

On 31/05/07, Chris Owens <cowens at clara.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi Mark
>
>     Below is the essence of a message I sent to
> Herefordshire at mailman.lug.org.uk which I guess you haven't seen.

I Chris, I did see your email but I haven't had time to respond to it yet.

> "Have had a quick look (at the website) but couldn't edit my entry
> screen because I'm not sure what is wanted in the Flickr/ Flickr NSID
> box. My suggestions of my e-mail address or username were not accepted
> and I'm not sure if the password was effectively changed - the first
> edit link didn't work. Before I get started I really would like to edit
> my signature to either Dr Chris or Chris_O anything but cowens.
>    Any preliminary ideas on how we might get to a useful
> hierarchy/catalogue structure for the LUG Postings - I don't mind trying
> to resurrect it all but don't want to do it if folks have better ideas
> or there is no great interest."

Did you want your username changing, I couldn't quite work out what
you want to change!

>      Would appreciate input from anyone before spending too much time
> updating the 'HLUG Postings' file which I have found as a Word .doc file
> and which looks intact but now about 6 months out of date. Is it best
> (or possible) to move the old Wiki into the new site or better to start
> again from basics? Let me know what you would like me to do - my own
> feeling is that is likely to be of most use when there is some sort of
> hierarchy .

We can assign categories using the taxamony module in Drupal to tag
pages with particular contant.  I feel this would be the best method
of organising the information.

Thanks
Mark