[HLUG] Website Logins

Chris Owens cowens at clara.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 00:01:45 BST 2007

Hi Mark

    Thanks for the reply. Yep if the username is what gets added at the
end of any contribution then I would prefer something like say Dr Chris
- it's a bit more friendly - not as Stalinist as 'cowens'.

    By the way what is the Flickr business all about?

    I'll brush up on the Drupal protocol but Dave Shorthouse had quite a
good idea of somehow incorporating the event that leads to looking up
the postings like 'Blank Screen', 'System Crash' etc

Cheers for now

Chris