[HLUG] Lots of Linux magazines free to a good home !

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 3 12:21:17 BST 2007

Hi

I'm having my yearly clear out and have about 35 Linux magazines, mainly
Linux Format, Linux magazine and a  few Linux User and Developers from
2004-2005.

A lot of the info is still relevant but I'm moving house soon, so just
having a major clear out :- not moving far only to Shobdon;
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=HR5 in the north of the county.

So please contact me on the list or by phone to arrange collection. I
*might* be able to deliver them if I'm around your way if transport is a
problem for you.

First come first served, but I'm willing to split the magazines in half
if I have a  rush on them.

Cheers