[HLUG] LUG RADIO Live in Wolverhampton July 7th 8th

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 4 23:48:28 BST 2007

Hi

Just like waiting for buses !!

In early July not only do we have the GUADEC conference /get-together as
previously mentioned, in Brum, but we also have the perennially popular
LUG Radio Live event in Wolverhampton.

I've been to LUG radio live the last couple of years and well worth the
short trip over there.

Its a (slightly) irreverent mix of Linux /Open Source with talks,
exhibitions, but with a great sense of FUN too !!
Jono Bacon is once again one of the organisers and if you know of him,
you'll get a good sense of what LUG Radio is like .

Last year it was held at the Wolves football ground, but it was rather
stuffy and airless, this time they are at a new location, the Lighthouse.

Please read all about it below:-

http://lugradio.org/live/2007/index.php/Main_Page

If any others are interested in going, (if I'm not moving house then ),
I hope to be going. So if you want a lift, please get in touch, or we
can discuss getting a group to go to this event or GUADEC at our next
LUG meeting - two weeks today ?? Mark ??

We need to also decide whether we will meet again at the Three Elms pub
as we did last month, and give the wi-fi another go, (nearer the bar),
or whether we go back to the Day Centre.

Ideas pls .....

Cheers