[HLUG] Slightly Offtopic - Hifi and computer bits for sale

Ralph Jones ralphkj at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 00:49:45 BST 2007

Hello all,

Following Julian's thread, I have to an old server to give away.

It's a HP NetServer LC3 PII/350. It was working when replaced last year
by my old boss for a newer unit, and is complete apart from:
- the three removable SCSI drives (I have to return those for
destruction).
- it currently hasn't got the floppy drive installed, as I used it to
test my floppy drives at home (long story). But I'll bring it with me,
it'll only take a couple of seconds to plug the ribbon in and replace it
in's slot.

I grabbed it because it seemed like a nice big housing for a workstation
with multiple drives, but time prevents me from dedicating myself to
this project.

If somebody's is interested, please call me on 07963 749371, but after
10 am; I'll take my car home and bring it to the meet, as it is a 'very'
heavy piece of kit. (I never did get round to checking whether there was
a breeze block in the bottom of it to stop it falling over.

Also, a BIG box of Julian's linux magazines from last year (?). Sorry
Julian, I never did get round to sorting through them. Again let me know
by phone, so that I can bring them in the car.

See you folks tomorrow/today :)
Ralph