[HLUG] Slightly Offtopic - Hifi and computer bits for sale

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 20 00:03:29 BST 2007

Hi

I hope no-one minds as its slightly offtopic, but I have a  few
computing and hi-fi items for sale pending my house move.

   1. One pair Mission 70 Hi-Fi Speakers - (My first real Hifi speakers
      bought brand new). Good Condition, Covers fine fully working £15
   2. One pair Mission 77 Hi-Fi Speakers - Good Condition, Covers Fine.
      fully working £15
   3. HP Jornada 420 handheld PC. - Works, but seen better days. I have
      the power and datacable, and probably the software somewhere - £10
   4. Pair Hi Fi Speaker stands. about 1ft high.  £7
   5. Sherwood Dolby Surround Unit £8 - Working
   6. Two cassette decks - condition ok but I havent recently tested
      them - £15 the pair.

If anyone is interested, I can bring along the smaller items to the
meeting, or please meial me off list, if you cant make tomorrows meeting.

Cheers