[HLUG] Re: Welcome to the Herefordshire Linux User Group !

diceGeorge dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:15:35 GMT 2007

hello,
i'm george,
took the plunge a few days ago and installed
ubuntu6.10 on my laptop,
dual boot grub works ok (phew, i was a bit trepidatious)
then found it couldnt read my ntfs data files
dowbnloaded something called ntfs-3g
but it wouldnt open
#so must go to my broadband friends and try again.

i nearly came to last weeks meeting
but couldnt find out where it was..

whens the next?

im in a broken down bus at leominster,