[HLUG] Website updates at last

Jeff Tupholme jeff at repositive.com
Wed Mar 21 10:49:19 GMT 2007

Thanks Julian, the tribute to Noel is nice.

Whilst I'm on the subject, we're planning to offer HLUG Noel's three
machines. There are two relatively up-to-date boxes, one currently
running Windows and the other Mandriva, and an older unit that runs
IPcop. I'll be taking the disk out of the Windows machine but other
than that they are in good working order and you can do with them
what you like. They should be available around the end of April.
Maybe a good topic for discussion at tonight's meeting?

Regards,

Jeff