[HLUG] printer settings

Graham Cole grahamcole at nerdshack.com
Fri May 4 09:52:53 BST 2007

Amazing! I changed the OO printer setting from CMY colour to RGB and got the result I wanted: red is red! Strange because I put CMY inks into my printer. Also I got better print definition because I chose 'high print quality'. That's not surprising.
Thanks Julian for suggesting using OO printer settings: they are listed in the 'file' menu.