[HLUG] dvb-t tuning file

Malcolm Herbert mherbert at redhat.com
Tue May 8 09:30:22 BST 2007

Matt,

thanks, i did get somewhere last night as i have had a Freecom DVB-t
unit working before, but from the London area. Scanned the BBC channels
from the Wrekin transmitter, but a lot of dvbscan, scandvb tools etc
require a listing file....

working on it as work permits :-)

Malc

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 09:24 +0100, matt stone wrote:
> On 5/8/07, Malcolm Herbert <mherbert at redhat.com> wrote:
> > greetings; not sure of the MythTV or LinuxTV users on the group, but
> > interested if anyone has a working dvb-t scanning file for Hereford
> > (Ridge Hill transmitter).
> >

> I'm not in Hereford (happily living in Ludlow these days) and don't
> use DVB-T with mythtv (no digital signal here) but....
>
> Have you tried using the "Scan for channels" option in mythtv setup? I
> used that to get my analogue cards working.
>
> Cheers
> Matt
Dr Malcolm Herbert
Senior Manager, Consulting Practice        GPS,UK & Nordics
m: +44 7720 079845   w: people.redhat.com/mherbert
Skype: malcra   Skypein: +44 121 288 0514