[HLUG] 'could not get lock (synaptic problem)'

Graham Cole grahamcole at nerdshack.com
Mon May 28 10:27:35 BST 2007

Thanks Julian, your hint was relevant but not enough to cure all of the troubles.
Many days later I got some help after a fresh post to Ubuntu forums. I fiddled about and now have Synaptic working in a complicated way, doing correcting commands each time. So there's still a problem. This should take you to the relevant forum page, in case you are curious about it :http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=2731260#post2731260

Graham