[HLUG] Presentation to FoE and the Green Party

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:04:04 GMT 2007

Hi All,

The presentation to FoE and the Green Party will _start_ at 7:30pm on
Wednesday 7th November.  I'll re-iterate that as we are notorious for
starting later --> 7:30pm <-- :-)

As we all will have laptops or machines to set-up then arrived at
least 20 minutes prior would be appropriate.  I plan to be there from
around 6:30pm to do a bit of networking and tea eating.

I hope everyone who has a workshop session is prepared and ready and I
look forward to seeing you next Wednesday.

All Best
Mark