[HLUG] Presentation to FoE and the Green Party

George at dicegeorge.com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 2 22:02:23 GMT 2007

perhaps  make up lots of ubuntu cds please,
if you have an automatic cd machine,
one for everybody there please,
how many people going to be there?

should there be opensource cds with openoffice etc on it..
sorry i havnt much time.

i will be preparing a few minutes on ubuntu and perhaps wikis...

george

~
~

~~~  07970 378 572 ~~~