[HLUG] HLUG November Meeting

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:25:24 GMT 2007

The November meeting is at the Canal Road Day Centre, Hereford
starting at 7.30pm on 21st November 2007.

There are no specific plans for this month so we shall see what
happens! We may have a few drop-ins as a result of our presentation
asking for help.

The centre has a large car park in front of the centre, however if you
intend to park there then approach via Coningsby Street, off Widemarsh
Street to avoid the one way streets.

If you are approaching by foot then you can take a short cut through the
old graveyard between Monkmoor Street and Commercial Road if you are
approaching from that direction.

Original announcement: http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/31