[HLUG] Next meeting/Spring clean

george at dicenews dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 10:55:48 BST 2008

i need a linux book,
how uptodate are they and relevant to ubuntu?

I dont know how to install drivers,
or to do system/hardware devices etc

we/you could have the meeting here,
Hatfield Court HR6 0SD,
I have broadband and a router
but the last bus from leominster is at 3.30pm!

[g]

                   [george]

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~