[HLUG] Pudleston

Peter Linnell info at lifespacedesign.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 12:54:26 BST 2008

Hi gang,
Just a note to say this is a top idea, and suggest George should contact
them and set it up !

Also, last meeting I gave some feedback forms to the FOE people about
our presentation. Four responses is a non significant amount, but the
comments are worthy of note. I will bring the raw data to the next meet
(wherever it may be).

Does anyone in HLUG have any practical experience of installing, useing
and'or maintaining a LTSP system ?

See you next week
Pete H@