[HLUG] wed 16th april meeting whereat

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 12 23:38:53 BST 2008

george at dicenews dot com wrote:
> wed 16th april meeting
>
> where?
>
> you could come here,
> Hatfield Court HR6 0SD
> Pete thought it a goodish idea..
In case, Mark, (our LUGMaster) is tied up, I think we should go ahead
with George's kind suggestion. And especially, because we haven't heard
any others so far ....

So April's LUG Meeting will be at Hatfield Court, Weds 16th April.

I did go over to Hatfield Court many years, ago with Matt Rhys Roberts,
former LUG members now moved away - interesting place, not too far from
Leominster.

What time is best with you George? 7.00 - 7.30 pm start as usual ?

Perhaps we can get Noel's old pc running with Linux again too, would be
nice ..

Cheers

Julian