[HLUG] Mouse Problems

Broomster broomster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 23:23:14 BST 2008

Hi Gang,
My first request for help!

I have a Tevion wireless mouse (part of a wireless keyboard and mouse
combo I bought from Aldi 18 months or so back.. The keyboard has since
been replaced..)

It works fine, apart from the button configuration...

It has two extra buttons on either side of the mouse which in windows
used to operate the "back" and "forward" features on my web browser..
In Ubuntu it appears that these extra buttons do different things..
The left one performs a "paste" function, and the right one does the
same as the standard right mouse button...

I'd like to configure them to the "back" and "forward" functions I'm used to...

Any ideas where I'd start? Or if it's possible at all?

Cheers,
Mike.

--
Broomster,