[HLUG] HLUG Meeting - 16th April 2008

paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net paul.maddox.mail-list at synth.net
Fri Apr 18 11:51:00 BST 2008

Paul,

 :-)
I was just teasing, I guess you could use VMWare server and build a
windows VM. on my mac I use virtual PC to do this...

it would be nice to see some of the biggies like adobe developing for
Linux, though I'm not sure how much take up they'd have, a lot of pople
pick linux because they beleive it's free (which it's not 100% free if you
count your time, and lack of certain apps).

Paul