[HLUG] Wanna blog on our HLUG site?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 22 23:47:48 BST 2008

Hi

If you want to say something about the world of Linux, and what you're
up to with Open Source, we are happy to offer our members the
opportunity to have a login on our site, and be able to post their
blogs, or news items.

It keeps our website up to date, and allows others in the county,
country or worldwide the chance to read up on your thoughts, and latest
projects.

If you want to have an account please get in touch with Mark Broadbent,
our LUGMaster.

Please be aware of the usual proviso's, before posting your blog ....