[HLUG] Next Meeting - Wine & VirtualBox

Christopher Evans dodges.unlimited.inc at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 14 07:52:59 UTC 2008

Greetings All!

Please can you tell me when the next meeting is, as I would like to take
part in all things Linuxy?! I currently run Mint Elyssa on three PCs at
home, and I'm delighted with it! - A welcome escape from M$ & Windoze
(especially Vista!) ... I'm also awaiting the imminent arrival of an Acer
Aspire One Ultraportable, which natively runs Linpus Lite as you probably
know? - I'll see how I get on with Linpus Lite, and may well to try the
Pocket Rocket with Minty Freshness if I can configure it ... As a keen
photographer, making the 'transition' from Adobe Photoshop, I now use UFRaw,
Digikam, Gimp & Gwenview KDE4. Future projects include getting to grips with
Wine and VirtualBox - To run the Windozy applications I haven't weaned
myself off yet ...

Meanwhile, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Chris.

--
"The world is divided into people who do things and people who get the
credit.