[HLUG] informal meetings

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sun Aug 17 07:45:40 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Note to List-admins: Apologies if this is out of place or against
group policy, I'm just trying to make friends...! :o)

I'm based in Monmouth and I'm wondering if anyone else from this area
(or anyone who can get here!) is interested in meeting up sometime
over the next month or so as a kind of "informal" LUG meet.

I've got two young children so evenings mid-week are generally spent
bathing/putting them to bed and then sorting out food etc so by the
time I'm ready to go somewhere it's nearly 9pm and I'm over 1/2 hour
from the usual meeting venue!

If people do fancy meeting up, let's see if we can arrange a date that
we can all make, possibly in a pub that does good beer!

Cheers,

M.
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace