[HLUG] Lingen as a possible venue

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 27 20:47:13 UTC 2008

Christopher Evans wrote:
> Hi Julian!
>
> As you seem to be inviting suggestions for the next meeting, can I suggest Lingen?! - Although this is in the far North-West corner of the county, there is a lovely pub there - The Royal George, and a Resource Centre with plenty of laptops and a good wireless connection!!! If we decided we wanted to use the Resource Centre, I would appreciate some warning, so I can book it? - There will be a small charge too, but it has very modern facilities and loads of free parking needless to say!
Hi Chris

Thanks for your mail. Although Lingen sounds great with the wifi,
laptops for use and pub, its probably just a bit too remote for most of
our group. Sometimes it seems difficult to get to from Shobdon !!

Perhaps we can go there sometime later on in the year, but I think in
fairness to the group we need a more central venue for next meeting.