[HLUG] LUG Christmas meal - are we still on ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 15 21:24:05 UTC 2008

Hi

We had a huge response to my suggestions for our annual Christmas LUG
meal. Actually, I'm lying; we had none. :-(

I can only guess that everyone is busy having Christmas parties, buying
presents etc instead. :-)

It would be a shame to let the year end without an event, so shall we
organise something quickly instead? 8-)

Its really either this week, or early next week.

I can make tomorrow, Sat, Sun, Monday, Tuesday next week if we can get
something arranged quickly.

The Stagecoach in Hereford was quite good last year, if anyone wants to
go there, or just any India/Chinese restaurant in Hereford.

Please, speak now, or otherwise, our next LUG get together will be in
January ...

Julian

PS Second email to lug.org.uk re our domain went out, still no answer