[HLUG] LUG Christmas meal - are we still on ?

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Tue Dec 16 06:10:17 UTC 2008

Hi all,

For me, Thursday or Friday this week or Monday or Tuesday next week
would be OK.

Otherwise maybe we could fit it in the weekend between Christmas and New
Year when people tend to be a bit less busy, say 27th, 28th or 29th.

I'm happy with The Stagecoach again or Indian, but I'm not so keen on
Chinese (though if the consensus is Chinese I'll come anyway).

Paul