[HLUG] LUG Christmas meal - are we still on ?

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 16 13:18:11 UTC 2008

On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 06:10:06 +0000, "Paul Stenning"
<paul at vintage-radio.com> said:
> Hi all,
>
> For me, Thursday or Friday this week or Monday or Tuesday next week
> would be OK.

I'm busy Thursday Friday but M or T next week are ok with me.

> Otherwise maybe we could fit it in the weekend between Christmas and New
> Year when people tend to be a bit less busy, say 27th, 28th or 29th.

I will be away then, and I guess others may be too.

> I'm happy with The Stagecoach again or Indian, but I'm not so keen on
> Chinese (though if the consensus is Chinese I'll come anyway).

I dont mind really. The stagecoach was good value and nice food so I'm
happy to go back there again.

http://www.thestagecoachinn.co.uk/

Any other takers please ?

Julian