[HLUG] archiving software

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Sat Jan 5 11:13:15 GMT 2008

Ahem, to my mind something being written in Python does not make it
more secure than something PHP, it's down to the programmer to
remember to properly filter input, encode output rather than the
language itself. PHP is an easy language to pick up which means that
you get a lot of programmers who don't know what they are doing. The
language itself is not a measure of security.

I am a PHP programmer though, so I would say that...

Alex