[HLUG] Looking for CMS system

george at dicenews dot com dicegeorge at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 14:31:47 GMT 2008

i'm gonna learn Plone
because it can do little sites and huge sites,
i dont want to waste my time learning lots of new things
so im leapfrogging wordpress, joomla etc
and moving straight to plone...
and theres help at HLUG aint there?

i might even buy a book about it

george

~        george at dicenews.com      ~
~               07970 378 572            ~
~         www.dicegeorge.com        ~
~                     (c)2008                  ~