[HLUG] Which distro for a laptop?

Morven Lewis-Everley m.lewis.everley at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:22:00 BST 2008

Interesting, there doesn't seem to be an end to Ubuntu's website.

I was hoping a newer kernal version would have fixed the issue (I am pretty
sure that there is a bug reported on Ubuntu's bugzilla), but every kernal
update has been the same.

I could try just re-installing, but I have used Ubuntu for a while now, and
kind of fancied a change. The trouble is the Linux community seems to suffer
from Multiple Personality Disorder :).