[HLUG] July Meeting TOMORROW ie WEDS !!

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 15 21:59:05 BST 2008

Hi

For anyone not on holidays, please consider coming along to the monthly
LUG meeting. Its at the Canal Road, Day Centre in Central Hereford
http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/4 . Not far from the bus and
train station too ...

We havent got any particular items up for discussions apart from getting
ideas of what the LUG membership wants to do with our monthly meetings.

Hopefully with the nice weather we can make a trip to a local hostelry
later, to continue discussions.

Directions are shown below:-

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=canal+road,+hereford&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=52.059428,-2.711472&spn=0.008655,0.026994&om=1

I'll be coming to the meeting, although I have to disappear for a short
while for a phone conference 'virtual meeting' on another subject. I'm
double booked ;-(

See you tomorrow

If you can let us know if you're coming, by replying to this mail it
would be appreciated.

Cheers

Julian

PS Any info, better directions required, please email the list ......