[HLUG] Next HLUG Meeting - 21st August 08 @ 7.30pm

Julian Robbins joolsr at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 24 23:18:17 BST 2008

Hi

Our usual venue, the Day Centre in Hereford is closed, in August, so we
cannot go there.

Instead, I am planning to have our normal monthly meeting up in North
Herefordshire at my house instead. We will be offering nibbles and bring
a bottle, to make it a more social event :-)  and have wireless
broadband and quite a bit of space in the garden and large conservatory
with country views spreading out to the South. Very nice on a pleasant
evening like tonight.

There is a nice pub just a couple of minutes walk down the road too,
should we want to adjourn there.

We are in Shobdon, 7 miles from Leominster, but easily accessible from a
direct road from Hereford (A4110). It's about 30 mins from Hereford, 15
mins from Leominster/Kington, 25 from Ludlow, and 10 from Presteigne.

http://www.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=3+Roseville+Terrace,+Shobdon,+Leominster,+County+of+Herefordshire,+HR6+9LR&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=8.233484,19.226074&ie=UTF8&ll=52.118312,-2.653198&spn=0.534619,1.20163&z=10&iwloc=addr

I thought it might be a good idea to hold it on a different night than
Wednesday, as I know a few of us have regular other interests on a
Wednesday evening. So its a *Thursday* instead this time.

I'll post full details on the website nearer the time.

I'm also hoping to arrange a special event before the end of the year.
More details when I get something confirmed.