[HLUG] The future of HLUG

Mark Broadbent mgjbroadbent at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:39:45 BST 2008

Hi All,

As with all things there comes a time when people must move on and
that time for me is now.  With another child due in August I am not
going to be able to devote the time needed to run the LUG.  With that
in mind anyone out there who feels like taking the LUG leadership on,
please contact me or Julian by e-mail to throw your name into the hat.

So a brief list of what is involved:

* Organise and announce meeting places for the monthly meet.
* Maintain website and respond to user requests.  Ensure Drupal
installation is fully patched with security updates.
* Run the mailing list and handle mod requests.

Thanks
Mark