[HLUG] The future of HLUG

Broomster broomster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:41:05 BST 2008

Hi Mark,
I'd just like to congratulate you on your expectant arrival :-) Having
a 20 month old under my feet, along with a full time job, and another
little person due in the new year, I'm quite aware of time pressures
that family life can put you under! I'm not able to put in for your
post myself (for similar reasons!) but would like to thank you for
running the group, for the benefit of everyone (newbies like me
included!)

Good luck in recruiting a replacement! :-)

Cheers,
Mike Broom,
aka
Broomster,