[HLUG] Next Meet?

dusty dusty at smashthestack.org
Sun Mar 9 15:35:52 GMT 2008

Hey Julian,

I have some ideas on presentations I could do for you guys.   However
this will be my first meet and I'm a shy person :-[

Hopefully I'll get some guts after I meet you all.  Recently had to do a
in-depth talk on DNS for my new employer.. I found that the research I
did and the actual presentation helped strengthen my knowledge of the
subject.  So as soon as I get some guts, I wouldn't mind doing some
regular talks to benefit myself and the audience.

As for your talks, I would really like to hear about the up and comming
hardy heron release.

If I grow the courage to do some talks they would be around
networking/security/programming/unix/linux categories.

Kind Regards,

Dusty.