[HLUG] What CMS does the site use?

Paul Stenning paul at vintage-radio.com
Sun Mar 23 15:47:59 GMT 2008

Hi Dusty and all,

I use Website Baker on a couple of sites.  See www.websitebaker.org
It is reasonably straightforward to use, yet customisable using
templates and CSS in a similar way to WordPress.  It uses PHP and MySQL.

See www.paul-uk.me.uk which is based on a standard template that I have
just tweaked a bit.  Also see the front page stuff and the Resources
section of www.emptyclosets.com which I have customised to match the
vBulletin forum on the site.  The random members stuff and the latest
posts etc stuff at the bottom is custom PHP code.

I have previously used WordPress which I could not get along with at all.

Best regards,
Paul